Friday, January 25, 2013

Lilly's Birthday -- By Meg

December 30 was Lilly's 9th Birthday! She is such a sweet little girl and she is growing up so fast! We look at pictures and can't believe how much she has grown!!!!
 I love you so much Lilly!
 I am praying for you!!!

The birthday girl!!!!
Uncle John (not our real uncle but missionaries call their fellow missionaries uncle and aunt) gave her a thing of chocolate candies!!! 



The reason why you don't see me is because I am at camp. (A blog is coming!!!)
I know! I didn't see her on her birthday! She was so mad at me!!! Hehe!!

Gift time!!!!









I am pretty sure that she had a great birthday!!! 
Even though I wasn't there, I heard a lot about it!!!!


Hugs,
Meg

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Lilly! It looks like you had a special celebration!

    ReplyDelete