Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Meet Riley and Odie


Our house in Quelimane came with 2 young dogs. Riley is a beagle mix and Odie is a Maltese mix. Lilly claims that Odie is hers and she carries it around like a baby. Emma is proud to have Riley as her own.

All last week Emma and Lilly begged to give the dogs a bath. They certainly needed it! Finally on Friday Lee had time to help them. The humans had a blast….the K-9s….not so much! However, they do love all the attention!!








 Sorry about the poor quality of the pictures. I was trying to use less bandwidth for the upload (we pay for that).

Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy,
    Just wanted you to know that I added your blog to my blog list! I enjoy reading about your journey and seeing all your pics. It keeps you on my mind so that I can lift you and your sweet family up! Congrats on adding two new "family members" to your crew! Looks like bath time was quite fun:) Blessings:)

    Bethany Trent

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I am sure the girls love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After I read this post, I thought about your girls having to say good bye to their sweet dog back home and how hard that must have been. Isn't it just like our God to return to us a double portion? Not sure if having 2 dogs is a blessing for you or not but it just made me smile thinking about what they had to give up and how the Lord blessed them even more. I'm sure that will become a common occurance as you continue to serve.

    ReplyDelete