Monday, March 19, 2012

Last Sunday....in Coalane...

I know this is a week late, but I couldn't get to my pictures last week to share them with you. My smart husband has fixed the problem and I am up and blogging!!! I just had to go back and show you these pictures.


Children's Sunday school grows every week. (We were not there yesterday, because we were visiting another church, but I heard that there were 197 kids there!!!!) Last week we had about 150 inside that little church. What a mission field!


Lilly and her friend Bionda...my language teacher's daughter :)
singing and shouting
Sally telling the story of Jesus dying on the cross and rising from the dead!
I can't wait until I can do this!!!!
Precious ones coloring their tomb
Can you tell how many are in there?
Coloring the risen Savior!


This is sweet Madrinha.
She is João's daughter....the one you prayed for a

few weeks ago...the one with malaria.
She is well and back at church with us!!! Praise God!
Emma and a little one that is crazy about her!
Meghan and a little one that she got to hold
This is all of the children showing their creations 
We took some children home from church.
We didn't want this little one in the back of the truck, so she sat with Lilly :)

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment