Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Teaching Time -- By Meg

This past Saturday I taught the children at our church. 
Our group continues to grow each week. 
I even ran out of papers and I printed 50 of them!
But if they are learning about a God who can do all things then I guess it is worth it!

Working on our lesson. It was about Noah and the Flood.
Me telling about how God sent 2 kinds of every animal to the ark.
Starting to color.
Cutest thing EVER!!!



This is my new helper Rosalina.
She was a big help.
She loves to be in charge!!
Eunise, Rute, and Nelsa

Me and my new friend Nelsa.


Singing some at the end.
By the end, I am supper tired! 
Those kids wear me out! 
I feel like I am out of energy and they are bouncing off the walls! 
But they are worth it! 
It is something that they look forward to every week!

Hugs,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment