Thursday, November 1, 2012

Today in Temane By: Meg

Today we went to Temane. It has rained all day so our plans changed just a bit. We didn't really know what we were going to do since EVERYTHING was wet. So we just went with the flow. 

First we walked, and talked.......forever!!!! Then we sat down, prayed, and sang a song. Then the rain came! So everyone ran for the trees! After a couple of minuets some men called my parents to go in a house and pray for a women that is REALLY sick. So while they were in there, Emma was in the car, Sheldon was talking to Flora (her language teacher), Lilly was just standing there, and I decided to get my dad's phone and start intriguing them with the camera! They loved it! 

Here are some pictures of us playing and messing around! 


This little girl was SOOO excited about seeing herself!
She was hilarious! She would just giggle and smile! But her favorite thing was sticking out her tongue! 
Adorable! 
Lilly's new friend! This little girl is 5 years old. 
Silly faces! 
Our group! I fell in love with them today!

Now don't think that I have always been like this! I am very shy! But coming to Africa has made me not as shy as I was! YAAH for me! 
Every time that we come to a new place I don't interact very much. On Thursdays I can't bring nail polish...which means that I don't have any thing to do but watch the kids play in the sand. I takes a while to get used to a new place! Trust me! 




Hugs,
Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment