Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Orphanage -- By Meg

Here in Nampula there is a youth group for English speaking youth. Mom and I went last Tuesday and it was not what we expected. Many of them are Brazilians. There were about 16 boys and about 4 girls. And the girls were mainly Portuguese speaking and are learning or have recently learned English. The girls that a lady thought I would be good friends with were not there. So I was disappointed. But they told us that the youth would be going to an orphanage on Saturday, so we thought it would be good to go. So we went! I even met some girls that speak very good English and one of them was very excited about meeting me. Please pray that I will make very good friends in this youth group.

This the home of the family that runs the orphanage.
The family has twin girls and this is one of them.
This is their son. He loved dad! 
Praise the Lord! Lilly has a friend!  
She was so sweet!!! 
Sweet! 
I am so sorry that there are not many pictures! I haven't been feeling to well so I really wasn't into the mood to take pictures...so Emma took some...when she wasn't running around.


Hugs,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment