Monday, October 8, 2012

Our Meat Treat by Meg

One day a guy that we know called us and said that he had some game meat that he was selling in town. So we said that we would buy some. Some of the missionaries here buy meat from him and we had some at their house and it was REALLY good! So my dad went and picked up our Reedbuck. 
We got everything but the head and the guts.

This is a Sable
So then dad came home and he and Pascoa cut it into pieces. 
The next day we bagged it all up.
Here are some pictures of what we touched, smelled, and experienced!
Warning!!!! If you get queasy easily don't move on! 

Trying to unfreeze the meat.

Yuck!
Then Pascoa comes to save the day!
Gross!!!!!
Lilly came to check it out.
She didn't stay for long! :) 
Even more meat!
Now cutting!

Now bagging it all up!
I bagged up most of the meat! When I started I was grossed out! It was nasty!!!


I didn't want to bag the next things....you will see why! 


These are the ribs.
I hope you liked getting to see what we touched, smelled, and experienced!

Meg

1 comment: