Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ministry Things -- By Meg

While being here in Mozambique we have accumulated many things like clothes, toys, etc. 
We decided that we would make little bags with some of these things in them 
to give out to some of our friends here. 

I also decided to make some cute little skirts for some little girls. 

Here are some pictures of that process. 

Making piles. 
A glimpes of what was in the piles/bags. 
The skirts. 
I got to see one on a little girl on sunday! I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!
I also decided to make Lilly a cute little dress.
It was my first, but I thought I did pretty good for a first time!
She of course wanted a dress for her barbie JUST like it.  
Miss Priss!
Just wanted to show you where some of our things are going!!!


Hugs,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment