Thursday, February 28, 2013

Packing -- By Meg

Today we finished packing are are starting to load up the car. 
I wanted to do a quick post to keep you updated on our progress. 
Here are some pictures of our house right now. 



The kitchen

Mom and Dad's room
My poor closet! I don't think I have ever seen it this empty!
(Lilly has been playing with what little things she can find. Mom has pack all of her toys up!
 So she enjoys playing in my closet with Mom's post-it notes!)

We have very little food right now.
We just ate our last meal at our table.
We will be eating at our supervisor's house for dinner tonight. 
Emma's Room
Mine and Lilly's room....still a little messy!
Please pray that we will be able to fit everything in our car and that we will have a safe trip tomorrow to Nampula. 

Hugs,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment