Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Times in Temane -- By Meg

We have had such a great time in Temane! 
It is so fun to get to know different people that can be another part of your life! 

I am going to show show you a few/lot of pictures from our time in Temane! I wish I could post every picture of these cuties! But I can't! BOO HOO!! Enjoy!


BIG eyes!!


This Thursday Lilly was great! She sat right down with all the kids and started playing in the sand!
Yah for her!!!



Finding Nemo! 
Sweet face! 
He is a cutie!
She is the CUTEST african girl I have ever seen! OH MY!!!  

She is so beautiful!!!
This day only a few adults came so dad taught the children! 
Our normals
We have had a wonderful time serving these people in Temane! 
There will always be a place in our hearts for them! 

Hugs,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment